B.A. (Bachelor of Arts) /B.SC(Economics)Part I, II & III
Eligibility :- 10+2 with minimum 40% in any stream
General English and General Punjabi are compulsory.
Students from other states con opt for Basic Punjabi, Mudhli Punjabi in lieu of Punjabi compulsory.
Students will have to clear a paper of Environmental Studies in B.A.-ll.
Three elective shall be taken out of the following subjects :-
(English, Punjabi, Hindi, History Political Science, Economics, Math’s. Sociology
Philosophy, Music (V) and Computer Application. Computer Science and Quantitative ‘Techniques)
B.Com (Professional) Semester System
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 40%
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) (Semester System)
Eligibility : 10+2 with minimum 40% in any stream
Scheme of Course
P.G Diploma in Computer Applications
Eligibility: Graduate with minimum 45% Marks
General Rules and Regulations for admission: – A Student seeking admission to the college is required to fulfill the following requirements.
a) To fill all the columns of admission form, available in the prospectus in his / her own handwriting carefully. b) To affix one passport size photograph on the admission form and four photographs to be attached therewith. c) To attach lower examination certificate in original and one photocopy thereof. d) To attach Character certificate from the Head of the institution last attended. e) Copy of Matriculation certificate as a proof of the date of birth
Students who have passed lower Examination from PSEB, Punjab University & Pun jabi University need not submit eligibility certificate A student from other Indian University or Board seeking admission to the college will be required to attach the following documents in original
i) Inter-University Board migration certificate. ii) Eligibility certificate from Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar.
Students whose result for the lower examination has been notified as “Result later” from any University/Board will not be allowed admission for higher classes.
1) Provisional admission without submission of required documents / certificates can be given at the risk of student himself / herself, in rare circumstances. He/She shall have to submit required
2) In case of false declaration or concealing of any information, admission shall be cancelled without any notice as soon as it is detected. Such serious cases may be handed over to the police.
3) The change of subjects can be sought within one month of the last date of regular admission without late fee.
4) The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate, if he is satisfied that the refusal is in the interest of the institution.
5) The Principal also reserve the right to refuse the admission to any candidate who indulged in strike/agitation or misconduct or created indiscipline in the college in the preceding year.
6) The Principal has the right to impose heavy fine or ban his/her entry into the college without any notice for serious misbehavior or disturbance to academic atmosphere of the college or absence From class/house test or indulgence in unfair means in any test / examination.
Responsibility of Students
- Each student must carry his / her identity cord, issued to him / her.
- Carrying of mobile phones in the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Don’t scribble on the walls or college property.
- In college functions and celebrations, attendance of each students is compulsory.
- Every student is advised to wear decent clothes in the college.
MANAGEMENT & IT COURSES OFFERED BY UNIVERSITY
Courses Minimum Duration Annual or semester system M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.) 1 year after PGDCA Semester MCA 3rd year 1 year after M.Sc. Semester 2 years after PGDCA MCA 5 years integrated 5 years Annual MBA 2 years + Project Semester M.Com 2 years Annual M.Sc. (maths ) 2 years Semester PGDCA 1 year Semester BBA 3 years Annual
Vocational Courses is the foremost need of the Society. Too much of academic attainments and educational qualification will not deliver the goods. It is only method by which we can ensure that quality education is available to every youth in the country. Vocational training should be seen as not merely to educate the children but also as a plan for giving a full package of competence to face the challenge of the educational field.
- Nursery Teacher Training (N.T.T.)
- Computer Teacher Training (C.T.T.)
- Primary Teacher Training (P.T.T.)
- Diploma in Retail Management
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Dress Designing
- Diploma in Web Designing
- Advance Diploma in Computer Application
CAREER EDUCATION & CONSULTANCY
Career education, the infusion of career information into the regular subjects of the curriculum helps make the course material more relevant to everyday life and also instills the skills of research, thinking and questioning into education (rather than teaching them separately). For that reason we are providing guidance & consultancy in following courses.
- Elementary Teacher Training (E.T.T)
- Bachelors of Education ( B.ED)
- Master of Education (M.ED) & many other professional and vocational courses.